MADERA COUNTY COURTHOUSE

 

THIS MONUMENT IS DEDICATED TO THE ENTERPRISE AND VISION OF THE PEOPLE OF THE 1800′S FROM THE GRANITE CUTTERS, LOGGERS AND MINERS IN THE MOUNTAINS TO THE CATTLE, SHEEP AND GRAIN GROWERS RANGING THE ROLLING FOOTHILLS TO THE FARMERS, TRADESPEOPLE AND PROFESSIONALS, THE ENTREPRENEURS AND DAY LABORERS, WINEMAKERS AND HOMEMAKERS WHO SOUGHT

THEIR DREAMS IN THE VALLEY. ALL CONTRIBUTED TO THE VIGOROUS PRESENT OF MADERA COUNTY.

Madera County Supervisors

Gail Hanhart McIntyre, Chair

Rick Jensen-District 1 Jess Lopez -District 4

Alfred Ginsberg-District 2 Harry Baker Jr.-District 5

 

Dedicated by E Clampus Vitus, Grub Gulch Chapter 41-49

May 16, 1993

 

This monument was placed in recognition of Madera Counties 100th anniversary. Located in front of the Old Courthouse in downtown Madera.

 

GPS locator:

36°57’35.87″N

120° 3’43.39″W