SPRING VALLEY SCHOOL

THE ORIGINAL ONE ROOM SCHOOLHOUSE WAS BUILT IN 1889, ON LAND GRANTED BY CHARLES O’NEIL. STUDENTS WERE COMBINED FROM HANOVER SCHOOL OF HILDRETH, MARYSDALE NEAR LITTLE TABLE MOUNTAIN, ZEBRA NEAR BLACKHAWK LODGE AND MOUNTAINVIEW SCHOOL NORTH OF O’NEALS.

THIS IS DEDICATED TO OUR CHILDREN, THE PIONEERS OF TOMORROW, WHO WILL LEAD US INTO THE NEW FRONTIER.

DEDICATED ON DEC. 5, 1992

E CLAMPUS VITUS GRUB GULCH CHAPTER 41-49

 

LOCATED ON RD.200 NEAR RD. 211 IN ONEALS

 

GPS:

 

37° 7’15.93″N

119°42’0.34″W